The U.S. Catholic bishops registered their disappointment with the Supreme Court decision extending civil rights protections to...
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/06/16/u-s-bishops-decry-scotus-redefinition-of-sex-in-bostock-ruling/

Christians --

We need to all realize that we have lost this battle.

I say "we" because even though I'm an atheist, we are both on the same side of this issue.

We have lost this particular war. The Queers have won.

They will be able to keep molesting the young (as they did to me), converting as many as possible to their perverted lifestyle, for the rest of our lives and likely for the next few hundred years.

You will soon be facing fines and imprisonment for even speaking your Truth on this issue from your pulpits. Most of your pastors will acquiesce. I, on the other hand, have nothing to lose and will continue speaking Science to Power at every opportunity.

We've lost. Might as well move on to other issues.

[ Justice Samuel Alito, joined by Justice Clarence Thomas, said there is “only one word for what the Court has done today: legislation. The document that the Court releases is in the form of a judicial opinion interpreting a statute, but that is deceptive.”]

Just another example to show how utterly useless Republicans are to oppose liberalism, defend culture or conserve anything of value really.

Freaks don't have special rights!

Dissenter
connecting...