Doctors and activists have signed a letter claiming "white supremacy is a public health issue" that predates but contributes to coronavius.
59 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/06/03/health-experts-activists-white-supremacy-is-a-lethal-public-health-issue-that-contributes-to-coronavirus/

Make no bones about it, they want you exterminated and won't stop until you are destroyed.

Black criminality kills far more than white supremacy! I'll take the fact based FBI Crime Statistics over a letter.

Nothing like blaming those who are the victims as the problem and throwing in a totally unrelated issue to tie it in to public health. CooCoo

Health Experts, Activists: ‘Jews and Blacks are a Lethal Public Health Issue’ that Contributes to Coronavirus

Doctors and activists, since when did these two forge an alliance of fucking stupidity, i know lets blame white people for everyyhing...you cant make this shit up.

This is right out of the communist playbook from the 1920's. Deflect. Non sequiturs. Ad hominem attacks. To paraphrase Alinsky: "There is no defense against humiliating slurs and insults."

Yeah it sure couldn't be in part the result of bringing in IAs to fill your meat processing plants and factories owned by China and Brazil, or to work the lines at Amazon. Nope, there is no way any IA has the virus. They all totally understand and follow the guidelines, just like they follow immigration law.

WHAT A CROCK! Stop being racist and blaming imaginary white people for the sins of your overlords.

Gee wiz golly. Now what about the well known public health issue of 'liberalism.' I/We have known liberalism is a disease for decades. Just look at the liberal controlled cities, counties and states for an example of how heinous this disease really is.

I'm an expert on ni**er violence, and I tell you blacks are really dangerous to be around. Relax around them at your own risk.

It's Great to be White!

Dissenter
connecting...