Gretchen Whitmer dismissed growing impatience with her economic lockdown orders and told Michiganders to learn how to cut their own hair.
53 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/06/02/gretchen-whitmer-to-michigan-residents-google-how-to-do-a-haircut/

What an arrogant fucking cunt. The only haircut this bitch needs is just below her jaw.

Her statement reminds me of "Let them eat cake" -- Headless Marie Antoinette

Go fuck yourself demonRAT whore. I'm sure you'll "stand behind the protestors" that are looting and destroying our cities and towns and definitely not practicing social distancing....You're just pandering to your retarded base that makes this argument so they can relate to you. Filthy whore

Ahaha this bitch is ignorant to the fact that all those black women with straight hair? That's not naturally occuring.

This lunatic needs to be removed from office.

out of touch bitch

What an insufferable cunt. Not even halfway through her first term and she's already destroyed Michigan

Fuck that.

Google how to do a recall vote.

GETTING MORE IGNORANT EVERY DAY, SOME PUT HER OUT OF HER MISERY. YOU TELLING ME SHE HAS NOT HAD A HAIR CUT🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🥊💥

It's funny. I'm in Europe and we're already open where I am. And here I read about the "land of the free" and it's still under lockdown in parts.

Clown world!!

Dissenter
connecting...