The state of Minnesota announced Friday afternoon that Derek Chauvin has been arrested in connection with the death of George Floyd.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/05/29/derek-chauvin-arrested-for-death-of-george-floyd/

The face of a tyrant with a badge and a gun. Enjoy you 20 years in prison...tyrant. You're a stain on good cops.

You mean all these criminal idiots didn't have to burn shit down for actual justice to take place?

Good, what he did was slowly kill that man, tje arrogance and lack of empathy he hopefully will get tje shit kicked out of him. In prison, facts and evidence right in front of you

All that joggin' was for nuthin? They gon' bring those TVs back now?

Here is the latest conspiracy theory; this guy is supposedly a dem. He was handpicked to kill a black man that he knew, and didn't like, to instigate blacks and riots so the demwits could use this garbage against Trump. I wouldn't out anything past the vile demonrats.

When does he go before a Democrat judge and get 2 weeks community service?

#sarcasm

#MohamedNoor shot #JustineDamond down in cold blood on a call and retained his job nine months and was permitted to resign and #Minneapolis didn't burn.

In a political coup 4 #police officers were immediately and summarily fired. 4 open positions. I demand #JacobFrey #IlhanOmar #TimWalz and #AmyKlobuchar take a pay cut to fill the positions #Minnesota.

#GeorgeFloyd

This moron needs to be kept in jail along with the other police that watched him murder that guy and do nothing. If they are out and people know their name and face, they will be no more. That cop was the Judge, Jury and executioner. I hope he thinks it was worth it, his name and face are all over the place. Even if he gets off, his life is over unless he moved to Yemen or Somalia and maybe Iran.

seen this story play out before they will over charge this case, and he will walk how many times dose this happen.

I always give police the benefit of the doubt, but not this time, not after that video. You need to burn on this one.

Dissenter
connecting...