Violent protests continue to flare up in Minneapolis and St. Paul as the state responds to the death of George Floyd,
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/05/28/live-updates-george-floyd-protests-rage-in-minnesota/

out of town rioter's brought to you by george soro's,a man who fund's black lives matter and should be investigated for crimes against humanity.

When the report can’t bring itself to call it rioting but instead label it ‘violent protests’, you know the last thing they’re interested in is stopping it.

Edit History

2020-17-Fr 12:17:08 pm

When the report can’t being itself to call it rioting but instead label it ‘violent protests’, you know the last thing they’re interested in is stopping it.

Why is it that these Riots all happen in Democrat run 3rd world shit holes?

I have negro fatigue. Everything they do is so tiring. How about just stop acting so black?

We will need to get a lid on this ASAP. Rioters who have been in lockdown for three months let off way too much steam. And now that they realize that the dems control the police in these cities, there may be no end to the riots. The biggest cities will be broken.

Obama's gift to the white people of Minnesota Somalia Muslims some of the worst people on the planet. When the fed paid you to take them (something you did gladly) did you get enough money to rebuild.

I've heard this was a FF, so be careful before you get emotionally invested. Wait for answers.

Edit History

2020-27-Fr 06:27:52 am

I've heard this was a FF, so be careful before you get emotionally invested.

S.D.O.S............................shoot dead on sight

I hate cops. I hope they lynch the little faggot cop that has his radar gun revenue generating on me.

Dissenter
connecting...