Several Democrats who have insisted on strict stay-at-home orders have been caught violating the rules that they wish to impose on others.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/05/24/democrats-face-criticism-for-not-wearing-face-masks-violating-own-rules/

The rules are for controlling you, not the Democrats.

Ya, but the demonrats are self righteous and more virtuous than any people that ever lived, so give them a pass.

Because the Wuhan Virus only infects humans, and dems and governors are definitely not human. They do not need masks.

Ya, but the demonrats are self righteous and more virtuous than any people that ever lived, so give them a pass.

Rules are for Slaves.

I'm so sick of this back and forth name calling in the media ... "nyah, nyah, nyah, you're not wearing a facemask" .. the media is making tons of money pitting people against one another with their lies and disinformation, their malicious gossip and constant hectoring .. I'm thinking we need to muzzle these liars and dissemblers...

As Saul Alinsky said, make the enemy live up to his own rulebook. No more of this laws for thee but not for me.

As I have been saying: they have been utterly unconcerned about this "outbreak" since it started. Almost like they were expecting it.

Dissenter
connecting...