Former Vice President Joe Biden on Monday spoke with President Donald Trump about the coronavirus, according to campaign sources.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/04/06/joe-biden-calls-donald-trump-to-discuss-coronavirus/

what the fuck does a demented old pedophile know about leading a country? NOT A FUCKING THING.

I wonder if Joe had his handlers writing stuff down for him to say, and how to answer?

Trump should have told Sloe Joe he was busy and Joe should go back to bed.

He just wanted to explain to Trump how he handled the Spanish Flu during his time as the Vice President of Uruguay.

And forgot who he was calling

Are we certain he was trying to call Trump, did he order takeout?

Trump: "What do you want old man?" BIden: "I was on the front lines fighting the Spanish flu in 1956! Me and President Taft worked side by side to get rid of that virus."

A meeting of the feeble minds. Just think about it. The job of President has become so undesirable that we can’t convince anybody with any real character to run for the office. Sad.

Biden to Trump: Crooked is making me drop out. Or, as she put it, I will most certainly die from covid19. Trump to Biden: Outing Crooked won’t fly Sleepy. Your media has labeled you a nut job. They want Crooked. Better ratings. Biden to Trump: Then what can I do? Trump to Biden: Stay in. Crooked is all bark.

Dissenter
connecting...