President Donald Trump on Friday denounced the idea of mail voting, saying that it was a way for people to cheat.
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/04/03/donald-trump-i-think-a-lot-of-people-cheat-with-mail-in-voting/

Of course he's right. Rooms full of mailed-in votes weeks before the elections, under the "watchful" eyes of self-appointed Deep State government bureaucrat guards? What could possibly go wrong?!

And since so many leftist states have refused to purge their voter rolls, that means there are 'voters' on those lists who do not exist, and will not of course need to receive a ballot. But you wanna bet the dems have those ballots ready to set aside for fraudulent votes?

Demand a cleanup of all states voter rolls now. Then check again. If there are still more registered voters than eligible (such as CA and PA) lawsuits and their voting should be blocked until compliance. And then get ballot cast totals and invalidate any district which had more voters than enrolled.

No more voting without a Picture ID, no more early voting, no more day of voting registration. Make the election day a National Holiday so everyone has 'time' to vote. The only absentee votes should be from the military overseas, and not vacationers or nursing home residents. Saw too many videos of 'staff helping' residents vote.

DUH!!

Change "people" for democrats.

I was really relieved to see he recognizes the problem. I've been warning his campaign for months about the problem of California election fraud via universal voter registration of anyone who gets a drivers license, including illegals, combined with mailing every one so registered an election ballot that may be collected and returned for counting by literally anyone. The result is as you'd expect - partisans pick up voted ballots, pick up and themselves complete unused ballots, and turn in for the official count only the ballots supporting their candidates.

Ray Steven. Grandpa Voted Democrat. Music video. ;)

POLL: Do You Think The Federal Government Should Defund Planned Parenthood? Sign the petition now. All replies are sent to congress. Have your say!

https://starpolitical.com/poll-do-you-think-the-federal-government-should-defund-planned-parenthood/

Bring it on - along with Voter ID.

I am an expat, I have to vote by mail. My neighbor, not a USA citizen, got a thank you for voting early notification, he did not register to vote in the USA. A DemonRat voter fraud scam artist must have stolen his identity and voted. I notified the voting district that sent the 'thank you notice' and they proceeded to do absolutely NOTHING. I kept going up the political ladder to the state level with the same results. Conclusion: Citizenship must be VALIDATED in the USA for voting as well as census polls.

Dissenter
connecting...