President Donald Trump was asked by a reporter on Wednesday about "undocumented" immigrants not getting a stimulus check from the government.
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/04/01/donald-trump-responds-to-illegals-not-getting-stimulus-checks-they-came-in-illegally/

To any legitimate legal resident of the United States, Can you walk into any financial institution here in the U.S. in which you DO NOT have an account and ask the tellers or financial officers that you want to close out 'your account'. At which point do the workers of the financial institutions state to you, "Sir/Ma'am, you don't have an account here." "We don't have any record of you or any money that you say is owed to you!" "You are mistaken and we are asking you to leave our establishment!"

Do you get the allegory here?

Illegal aliens have no rights to anything here. They are here illegally and are owed NO MONEY!

Well, DUH!

They're already stealing from us.

That question is a no-brainier, how do they survive? Came illegally, Go home.

Trump responds to Illegals getting stimulus money...Fuck 'em...

Let that reporter send them a check, I am trying to survive on $100 a week here because my job was shut down because of a panic created by the media, don't ask me to give money to illegals!

only one of our idiot media clowns could even think of that question

Priceless!!!

All hail lord emperor TROLL TRUMP!!!

Trump 2020 Ran Paul 2024

MAGA....KAG :):):)

Yes!

Dissenter
connecting...