A Washington Post op-ed says children learning at home with "iPads and parents" during the coronavirus crisis will suffer “damaging” effects.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/03/30/wapo-op-ed-homeschooling-coronavirus-crisis-damaging-children/

Yes, it's damaging the ability of the communist public educators to indoctrinate and brainwash the kids.

Heaven forbid the left can't brainwash these poor children!

I'm willing to bet I can identify a home schooled child in less than 60 seconds. They show more respect, their command of the language is greater, and they tend to think more as individuals. Silver lining indeed!

But the most pressing issue to rise from schools being closed and kids spending time at home with their parents, is how will they be taught their are 59 different genders?

How will we push our propaganda and indoctrination on children now?!

Parents won't indoctrinate them to be good little Marxists!

If the left sub-human scum don't like it, it's a good thing. Never send your children back to the commie schools again.

Damaging according to who, the brain washing libtards educators.

How can they be indoctrinated if they aren't in school. School has been an overpriced babysitting service at least since I left school and that was 30 years ago.

Seems like they are starting to feel remorse over hyping the shit out of this virus.

Dissenter
connecting...