A concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an alleged attacker in Tulsa, Oklahoma, thwarting a mass shooting in the process.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/03/30/concealed-permit-holder-kills-alleged-attacker-and-thwarts-mass-shooting/

Who: Good guy with a gun, name withheld. What: shot and killed Ashley Porter who was (allegedly) firing her gun at bystanders. Where: Tulsa. When: Friday Mar27

AWR Hawkins could be replaced by any kid working on their school newspaper. The 2nd article he linked had the shooter's name.

A wild sheboon, I'm guessing ?

This is exactly how it should be. Optimal outcome.

Alleged Concealed Permit Holder Allegedly Kills Alleged Atacker, Allegedly Thwarts Mass Alleged Shooting

No descriptions?

Doesn't fit the profile. Oh, that's the gob-ment profile. Ha. Ha.

Yet the family of Ashley Porter wonders why she felt the need to go get a gun and open up on people. Yep an idiotic argument over a parking spot. What???? I guess everyone has their breaking point and that was hers. Time to rein in on your emotion's and THINK carefully prior to taking action that may result in your death. https://www.newson6.com/story/41954328/family-devastated-after-woman-killed-in-tulsa

But wait!!!!

That was not supposed to happen!!!

I thought only "TRAINED" law enforcement are able to hit bad guys.

The rest of us slaves are supposed to miss and only hit bystanders right?

Right O.o!?

Dissenter
connecting...