Trump's deputies have begun importing 85,000 H-1B gig workers to take white-collar jobs needed by millions of American graduates.
49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/03/27/donald-trump-dhs-starts-to-import-85000-h-1b-graduate-gig-workers/

Enough of DHS bending over backwards to please big tech and the Indian contract labor companies at the expense of our superior home grown talent. America first, Mr. President. Every unemployed and underemployed American is counting on you to END this NOW.

This is not what we voted for! This is the opposite of 'America first.'

From the first paragraph: Marie Larson, a co-founder of the American Workers Coalition “I don’t believe President Trump ordered this — the swamp went ahead with this,” she said. No truer words have ever been spoken.

Lessee, $5 Bil for a wall... too much. $6 Tri for cleaning up after a plague, no problem at all! #CloseTheBorder

#politics

It’s the new wrinkle. Instead of fucking American workers by sending jobs overseas they’re replacing the workers domestically. This is the shit we need to stop doing

Everyone complaining about this, as a millennial I'd like to remind everyone that at least half of my generation did stupid shit like gender studies. Many are lazy. Hopefully the next generation is better but when we have a weak, stupid supply, what do you expect? Not only that but unemployment is/was down to almost 3 percent. But the program should be scrutinized for sure

Isn't this how we originally got into this $6T mess? #CloseTheBorder

#politics

I have a funny feeling this is not something Trump himself would have done... The lady even says the swamp did it. Something not right here.

(((America))) first?

Considering many Americans have lost their jobs due to the Kung Flu and there are these openings why not just reskill the American citizens instead of bringing in even more foreign competitors. You know before the Kung Flu and the hiring freeze my company imposed I was one of the engineers doing the paired programming assessments and not a single person I interviewed was a US national. Pretty sure most were Indians. Where are the American candidates?

Dissenter
connecting...