Elizabeth Warren took a shot at Alan Dershowitz over his legal arguments against the impeachment of President Trump.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/01/28/elizabeth-warren-i-couldnt-follow-alan-dershowitzs-nonsensical-argument/

ELIZABETH WARREN HAS BEEN A SOCIALLY-PROMOTED "MINORITY"

The woman is daft. Dershowitz presentation was about the most cogent one given.

If anything, Dershowitz erred when he failed to reveal crimes alike to treason bribery as high crimes, such as embezzlement.

Clearly, the woman, though a lawyer and though an academic teaching law at one time does not understand constitutional law at all.

#Fauxcahontas #ElizabethWarren

She clearly wasn't paying attention.. at all. No one ever said that intent was not applicable, only that you can not divine intent by reading Trump's mind and accusing him of having nefarious intentions when he commits acts that are perfectly legal. STUPID CUNT

Of COURSE you could not follow Dershowitz Lizzie - you need more than two brain cells to comprehend complex logical arguments. Liz Warren EPIC FAIL at everything she does except grifting the taxpayer

Well then that does not speak well of Harvard's first Native American law professor.

Poor poor Lizzie Warren - Dershowitz used some of those BIG SCARY WORDS WITH MORE THAN ONE SYLLABLE

Edit History

2020-00-Tu 05:00:13 pm

Poor poor Lizzie Warrent - Dershowitze used some of those BIG SCARY WORDS WITH MORE THAN ONE SYLLABLE

2020-00-Tu 05:00:25 pm

Poor poor Lizzie Warren - Dershowitze used some of those BIG SCARY WORDS WITH MORE THAN ONE SYLLABLE

Odd Messaging" 'I'm a complete moron, vote for me.'

Cluck Cluck

Added fake law professor to Lying Looney Liz’s fraud list.

I don't hear her complaining about the better argument posed by Judge Ken Starr, who will go down in history for his amazing anti-impeachment speech. Dershowitz is just a liberal scumbag with a questionable academic credential.

my girl crazy Lizz

Dissenter
connecting...