Sen. Elizabeth Warren sent a letter to a number of U.S. banks, asking them to detail the preparations they are making for climate change.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/01/22/elizabeth-warren-asks-big-banks-detail-preparations-climate-change-risks/

Yo Lizzie, ask Barry and MO what they are doing to ensure that little place of theirs on the coast survives.

How bout they don't?

What preparations even make sense for a bank?

Say for the sake of argument that sea levels are going to rise. What then? What, as a bank, are you going to do differently? Not much. You might value a few mortgaged beachfront properties differently, and maybe close down a branch near Obama's underwater home, but that stuff doesn't require any prodding from Warren the snake.

Cluck Cluck #MeSioux

Translation: How are your donations to George Soros and Democrat politicians increasing?

(((((((BIG BANKS))))))) Ask yourself: Why doesn't the United States have it's own Bank and Currency?

Fuck off Liz. How about paying back the scholarships you stole from real Native Americans?

She meant the "Greenback New Deal", didn't she? As in "How many greenbacks will you give me to make your bank exempt from carbon dioxide taxes?"

"By 2025, No more life that requires carbon emissions." -#MeSioux.

Because plants don't vote.

Personally I plan on assembling a small pile of rocks around my property to protect it from the 1.75 millimeter annual sea level rise.

Dissenter
connecting...