More than 2,500 dead Americans remain on the voter rolls in Detroit, Michigan, according to a federal lawsuit filed this week. 
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/12/13/lawsuit-more-than-2-5k-dead-people-are-registered-to-vote-in-detroit/

Pro Tip: It's a lot more. Add a zero or two or three.

But will they do anything about it?

Is anyone surprised? I just assumed most democratic voters were either dead or imported from the third world.

its racist to not allow dead to vote

So, more voter fraud for the Democratic party that will never be investigated or followed through to punish those responsible

For years my laziness and apathy kept me from going to my circuit clerk or election commission to check if my grandparents or deceased relatives were registered to vote. This is something we could do as individuals to hold the govt accountable.

Other than bringing in illegals to do the dirty work, the deceased are the Democrat's best bet at staying in power.

Got that right!

[When thousands of dead people are registered to vote and there are more people registered than are eligible to vote in the city of Detroit either someone is trying to commit fraud or there is gross incompetence within the Detroit city clerk’s office.]

And this is how the Democrats cheat at elections.

Next check how many 'voters' are registered at the same address. Amazing that more than 10 adults are in a two bedroom apartment, for example. And how many people are registering under variations of spelling of their names. This is only the start of cleaning up the rolls.

Dissenter
connecting...