President Donald Trump was sharply critical Tuesday of FBI Director Christopher Wray's response to the inspector general report.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/12/10/donald-trump-criticizes-fbi-director-christopher-wray-for-inspector-general-report-reaction/

Wray has been blocking Judicial Watch's FOIA requests and running cover for Clinton this whole time. Trump needs to get his act together when it comes to appointments.

“I think that’s the kind of label that’s a disservice to the men and women who work at the FBI, who I think tackle their jobs with professionalism, with rigor, with objectivity, with courage,” said the Deep Stater, calling the term “an affront” to law officials in the bureau. Every last SES member is a Deep Stater. That is why the SES was established (1978), to enshrine the Deep State and insulate them from the consequences of their actions.

one of Trump's horrible appointment. I think the people surrounding him lied to Trump and gave false info about Wray which lead to Trump's decision on picking him to be the FBI director. Now it bit Trump in the butt for it. Wray is James comey 2.0

Wray has been covering up for these deepstate crooks ever since he's been there - get rid of him and arrest the crooks!

Wray should be fired.

Trump needs to fire his ass!

Dissenter
connecting...