Chicago Police indicate a 14-year-old pulled a pellet gun during a dog sale and was subsequently shot in the chest by a woman with a real gun.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/12/01/chicago-14-year-old-pulls-gun-during-dog-sale-gets-shot-chest/

I don't understand why a person even needs a permit to conceal carry. I don't think the second amendment says, the people have the right to keep and bear arms, so long as they have all the proper paperwork and permits and the government feels like letting them.

Charging her for caring her weapon concealed is totally UnConstitutional.

Edit History

2019-36-Su 10:36:52 pm

Charging her for caring her weapon in totally UnConstitutional.

the 14-year-old dindu nuffin

The 21 year old victim of assault and armed robbery should have known better - only criminals are allowed to have guns in Shitcago.

I hope 14-year old Jah'Tavion pulls through. I don't know how he'll be able to come up with enough money to buy a pitbull in time for Kwanza.

"The 14-year-old was allegedly meeting the 21-year-old to buy a dog, but pulled the pellet gun and “struck” the 21-year-old in the head, Fox News reports. The 21-year-old responded by pulling a real gun and shooting the girl.

The 21-year-old has a Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) Card, which allows her to legally own her handgun, Fox 32 reports. However, she was charged in the incident because she does not have a concealed carry permit, and such a permit is necessary to carry the gun on your person."

• This is why any 'permit' to own and cary firearms is violation of our unalienable rights.

Citizens must learn about jury nullification, and deem not guilty any patriot who culls a libtard, for any reason what so ever.

yea you better go to prison since you dared to defend yourself, cunt

The buyer of the dog was a Black Male I guarantee that the female Defender? tough to say.. maybe White because she was charged , but of course Breitbart is controlled oppo so they will always only give part of the story The seller should scream sexism, misogyny, racism, malicious prosecution anything to make the DA drop the bullshit charges but its unlikely that anyone would give her such advice

Don’t bring a BB gun to a gunfight.

Black Planned Parenthood rather late than never!

Dissenter
connecting...