House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) "acted in concert" with Politico to leak allegedly false information to...
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/18/white-house-official-files-lawsuit-against-politico-for-having-acted-in-concert-with-schiff-to-leak-false-info-to-further-impeachment-inquisition/

Exposing these crimes is useless unless it's followed up with some real consequences. Don't even bother reporting on it otherwise, because it's just business as usual.

Of course they are guilty as sin. Now watch some lefty activist judge try to quash all this, if not several of them!

And why isn't he arrested for treason and hung? Someone needs to started inforcing the laws on these leftists.

unless something is done then nobody gives a fuck. Getting tired of the mountains of evidence against this kid fucker and zero action.

The phrase "impeachment inquisition" is now in a legal document filed in some court somewhere.

Let that sink in.

Nothing will happen. These people are above the law and they love to flaunt it.

I don't care any more. Trump is a useless president who will never enforce the law, no matter how many laws the Dems break he will never press charges and he will continue to just sit back and play golf while they rip our constitution to shreds.

It doesn't matter what they did because the law will never be enforced against them because Trump is the weakest willed and worst president in the history of our country, so these stories are pointless until he gets a backbone. I don't even care if he is removed from office any more because he does nothing, we may as well not even have a president at this point because all Trump does is go to rallies and hang out on Twitter, he refuses to do his job and fight these guys no matter what they do so I am done with them.

I will be staying home on election day because Trump has given me no reason to vote for him, he had better be ready to lose big if he doesn't get off his ass and start pressing charges against these criminals.

“White House Official Sues Politico: ‘Conspired with Schiff’ to Leak False Info to ‘Further Impeachment Inquisition’

Patel is seeking the sum of about $25,000,000 or more for the defamation he suffered and “presumed damages and actual damages, including, but not limited to, insult, pain, embarrassment, humiliation, mental suffering, injury to his reputation, special damages, costs, and other out-of-pocket expenses.”

He is demanding a trial by jury.”

• The thing is, one libtard can dig in and say “not guilty”. Hence why it’s better to cull the Demonrats, and any patriots on the jury declare the defendant not guilty, for tens of thousands of cases over, and over, and over again.

When he goes to prison he'll enjoy the butt fn he's going to get, until he's hung!

Was Politico a witting co-conspirator with Voldemort? We know Schiff is.

Dissenter
connecting...