A teacher reportedly defended the presence of a drag queen during a school class and said parents who objected are "bigoted."
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/18/report-teacher-defends-drag-queen-at-school-condemns-bigoted-parents/

"which he asserted the parents who objected are “bigoted” and “should not have the final say” in raising their own children"

Parents don't have the finally say in raising their own children?

Uh, yes. Yes we do.

You really can't make this shiit up folks. The entire Education Industry needs to be purged of left wing scum from top to bottom!

I'd say hang it, but at this point it's pretty dumb to have kids in public school anyway.

Why all this focus on drag queens? There are plenty of other kinks and perversions in need of mainstream acceptance... bondage, S+M, cuckolds, Coprophagia...

Time to change my life style and home school. That would be the end of "public school".

Why are kids learning how to put on makeup at school anyway? That's not the proper role for school.

It's just a matter of time before one of these teachers or administrators gets killed by an enraged parent.

If you care about your kids - TAKE THEM AWAY FROM SCHOOL AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND HOMESCHOOL!!!!!! There is zero value in public education. It's a part time prison that will kill your child's creativity.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE CLOSET TRANNY LOVER ANTHONY LANE OUT BACK TO BE TAUGHT SOME TEXAS MANNERS

Anthony Lane says "the community" should raise your child. Of course, epic douchebag #AnthonyLane believes it should be the one he favors, community of perverts who suffer mental illness.

So I ask, which community? Why not the Amish as the first choice instead of Lane's tranny faggots? Or how about a community of neo-Vikings?

The problem with low IQ dipshits like Lane is that exactly. They can see life only from their preferences. Worse though, they demand their preferences be met while everyone else's preferences become thwarted.

But imagine if all of our communities were neo-Vikings who would blood eagle trannies and other pedo faggots for molesting boys. Living would improve exponentially for all.

Yet, I am not demanding that I get my way, though clearly, my preference, would be closer to optimal than seeming faggot Anthony Lane's preference.

It would fail to surprise to find out that Anthony Lane is a unionized #PublicEducator.

#USA #USAInDecline #USADecline #USADegeneracy #SexMatters #EducationMatters #trannyism #PoliticalHomosexism

Every day, homeschooling becomes a better way to educate YOUR children.

Dissenter
connecting...