Former U.S. Attorney General and former Sen. Jeff Sessions talked exclusively to Breitbart News on immigration and trade.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/17/exclusive-jeff-sessions-explains-how-gop-dominate-two-generations-america-first-immigration-vision/

“ Jeff Sessions Explains How GOP Can Dominate for Two Generations with America First Immigration Vision”

• Typical, the do nothing treasonous rino pumping its chest to get elected, then proceeds to sell out our nation, hurt our families, destroy our children’s future, and violate our unalienable rights as soon as it wins an election.

Fuck off sessions. Your treasonous ilk, and voting for the “lesser of two evils” is exactly what got us to where we are today. When the choice is get raped by a demonrat, or get raped by a rino, the only difference being the speed of said rape, I chose to fight the vermin in stead.

I want to believe that Sessions has learned from the error of his ways. The recusal was a HUGE mistake, but I think he's coming around, and wants a shot at redemption!

huh.

Dissenter
connecting...