Prince Andrew claimed he has "no recollection of ever meeting" the Jeffrey Epstein victim who labeled him as part of an underage sex ring.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/15/prince-andrew-i-have-no-recollection-of-ever-meeting-epstein-victim-who-named-him-in-underage-sex-ring/

Well the "I don't recall" excuse has worked for so politicians in the past, so why not again?

Blinky McBlinkface

Randy Andy likes the loli.

I'm no forensic psychologist or linguist or whatever profession deals with analyzing testimony, but I'd bet this "can't recall" terminology means exactly the opposite.

Seriously, dude? We've seen the post-coital-looking picture of you and her. So there are only two alternatives:
(a) You are such a stuck-up blue-blooded ultrafratboy that an attractive teenage sex partner doesn't even register on your pyche as a real person,
(b) You are a liar.

As I've said, I don't actually care that he fucked a 17 year old. But his own defense is making him look like scum.

If a person killed Epstein (who is already dead) would it still be considered murder? (Asking for a friend)

Dissenter
connecting...