Hillary Clinton tweeted on Friday that President Donald Trump’s tweet about former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was criminal.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/15/hillary-clinton-implies-trumps-yovanovitch-tweet-is-witness-intimidation/

There's no witness "intimidation" for a number of reasons. The most important being that she is NOT a witness to anything!

Right. Got it, Mrs. Clinton.

You don't intimidate an ambassador. You let them DIE in an attack that was... uh, caused by an Internet video. Or something.

Trump enemies don't turn up dead like Clinton enemies.

A CLINTON CRIME FAMILY BOBBLE HEAD doeth speaketh.

But Hillary is a murderous wet-brained incurable alcoholic that probably regularly shits her depends. Why should I believe a word that comes out of her?

MY was good. Giuliani's role is suspect. #Schiff is fishing (and mental). They're not related. MY, compared to the two clowns from the day before, showed how a diplomat should be. Some of her assumptions about foreign policy are suspect, but she's a star. What Schiff does with her is another matter, and the Dems won a few points. That's just a fact. Keep MY out of it. Schiff's the traitor, not MY.

Do they have Hollywood Squares on the telly anymore? That's a job Hillary could do.

Dissenter
connecting...