Pete Buttigieg celebrated Veterans Day on Monday, promising to change the motto of the Veterans Affairs to make it more gender inclusive.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/11/pete-buttigieg-promises-to-make-veterans-affairs-motto-more-gender-inclusive/

Democrats have had it out for Lincoln ever since he freed their slaves!

Edit History

2019-47-Tu 04:47:17 am

Democrats have had it out for Lincoln ever since he free their slaves!

He should stop acting like a fag...oh wait..

Women have given this nation a fraction of what men have.

Men sit on the battlefield with their intestines in their arms.

What did women do really? Make some bullets while their brothers, father, and sons are doing the real work?

Give me a break. Even most women serving today aren't in any harms way whatsoever.

Edit History

2019-50-Tu 12:50:52 am

What did women do really? Make some bullets?

2019-51-Tu 12:51:20 am

Give me a break.

2019-52-Tu 12:52:09 am

Give me a break. Even most women serving today aren't in any harms way whatsoever.

You husband is calling you to the bedroom butt boy .. you are not going to change anything.

Go away Butt Plug, no one wants your retarded identity politics.

TLDR; but I assume it said that a sodomite said something stupid and I should care about it for some reason but I don't.

Edit History

2019-55-Mo 07:55:37 pm

TLDR; but I assume it said that a sodomite said something stupid and I should care about it in some way.

This coming from a confused freak that doesn't know what gender to have sex with.

Edit History

2019-03-Mo 08:03:55 pm

This coming from a freak that doesn't know what gender to have sex with.

He also wants to make butt plugs, and strap-ons mandatory in every soldiers backpack.

To be fair, the faggots have already taken over the VA. Many doors and bulletin boards already have "we serve all veterans" stickers in rainbow and tranny colors. This was in saginaw.

VA San Fran during pride month was covered with buttfuckistan flags and a trannie in a wedding dress at the info kiosk.

Many VA employees are flauntingly gay. They don't wear service ID lanyards, but rainbow ones.

They can't just be gay and do their jobs, they have to tell everyone around them they suck dick and are protected if you criticize

Dissenter
connecting...