Cindy McCain reacted to recent happenings in D.C., saying the United States needs her late husband, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), "more than ever."
90 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/09/cindy-mccain-says-country-needs-john-mccain-more-than-ever/

In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole & consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair & said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, & he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

Edit History

2019-50-Su 04:50:29 am

n his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

2019-51-Su 04:51:14 am

In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

2019-52-Su 04:52:20 am

In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole & consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair & said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, & he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

2019-52-Su 04:52:35 am

Seems like they were close...

2019-54-Su 04:54:38 am

So, she's advocating state sponsored necromancy ....?

The USA needs Mc Cain now like a motorbike needs an ashtray !!!

John McCain was a vengeful warmongering jerk. America is better off without him having any influence or say in the direction of the USA.

I don't think our government needs the influence of another traitor, nevermind an undead one. [laugh]

His ass is roasting in 🔥 HELL 🔥 at this very moment. That's exactly how the country needs him, 'more than ever'. You'll join him, soon. 🔥🔥🔥 Bitch.

I Imagine if the government had necromancers on staff we'd probably be dealing with zombie John McCain by now

He's dead thank god!

John McCain is EXACTLY where we need him.

In the sense that we needed his brain tumor, she is right.

Dissenter
connecting...