The White House on Tuesday pushed back on criticism from Democrats and the establishment media for using the word "lynching."
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/22/white-house-donald-trump-not-comparing-impeachment-to-black-lynching/

Left: only blacks can be lynched.

Rest of the world: Um....no.

ALL THE FUCKING FAKE OUTRAGE by the Party Of Slavery and KKK!

Anyone claiming that "Lynching" specifically refers to blacks is simply a racist.

Lynching is a summary capital judgment without due process of the law based in hearsay. Seems pretty accurate description of what is happening.

I probably went the first 30 years of my life not even knowing that lynch even had a racial connotation. Where we grew up we just used to it to mean "jump" someone.

Not that it even fucking matters since that's not a thing anymore and words evolve.

Faggots.

Edit History

2019-13-We 03:13:23 am

I probably went the first 30 years of my life not even knowing that lynch even had a racial connotation. Where we grew up we just used to it to mean "jump" someone.

I surprised it took the leftist scum bags so long to figure this one out?.....they are losing some of their hate. They must concentrate on more hate, all the time!

The left sees “rat infestation” as black people so this makes sense.

So once again the scumbags put Trump on the defensive 🙄

Gotta stop responding with more than "more race baiting from the left"

Every god damn word is some new manufactured reason for outrage.. so ridiculous.

No one real actually believes he meant it this way. Only outrage bots.

Dissenter
connecting...