Four executives at a Chicago, Illinois manufacturing plant have been charged with knowingly hiring illegal aliens over American citizens.
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/22/manufacturing-executives-charged-with-knowingly-hiring-illegal-aliens/

Every single job I've ever had, required me to fill out an I9 form to establish that I am legally allowed to work in the United States.

I am American as fuck. My ancestors were in the Mass Bay and Plymouth colonies. No fewer than five of them fought in the American Revolution, and their descendants fought for the US in every war since then.

If I have to prove my citizenship to get a paycheck... then why in the fuck doesn't some random Guatemalan who doesn't even speak English?

“Four executives at an Illinois manufacturing plant have been charged with knowingly hiring illegal aliens, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency reveals.”

• Great, now do governors, sheriffs, mayors, and city council that enacted and follow “sanctuary” legislation. No? Why not?

Good.

Lock them all the fuck up, and deport their illegals.

Fine the company enough to put them out of business. The fact that they suggested for those fired to go thru an agency means there is a conspiracy to commit the crime, and there should be jail time as well. Also fine them personally, and arrest the IAs using fake IDs, then deport them.

This should be happening on a massive scale.

5 years flat should be the punishment. Too many illegals are voting, and these douchebags aren't helping...

Here is the problem....Companies hiring illegals....should be fines and serve time....one way to stop it.....my opinion

Democrat: “Let’s let them all in, they are doing the jobs Americans won’t do. Of course they will need free healthcare.”

Also Democrats: “Since you are ‘undocumented,’ will you do 8 hours of work for $40? How about $35?”

Edit History

2019-30-We 05:30:42 am

Democrat: “Let’s let them all in, they are doing the jobs Americans won’t do”

Also Democrats: “Since you are ‘undocumented,’ will you do 8 hours of work for $40? How about $35?”

Illinois.............must be libtards!

There need to be more whistleblowers to report this modern form of slavery.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...