A jury decided against a father seeking to block his ex-wife’s plan to start their young son on puberty blockers in order to facilitate gender transition.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/22/jury-decides-against-dad-seeking-to-block-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-drugs/

Lunacy! Kidnap the kid and leave the country so he has a chance at a normal life

Fucking sick perverts. Jury my ass, no jury of peers in Dallas unless you're a foreigner or dindu. Dr. Anne Georgulas is not a doctor but a perverted freak with a piece of paper that is all!

He needs to eliminate the ex-wife and take the son to save him.

Any Police Officers near that lunatic female animal judge that don’t arrest her have violated their oath to its fellow citizens how can anyone stand there and watch this🤦‍♂️

They've left the father no choice. It's time for extreme violence.

If you seen what these drugs have done you would be shocked. A total cover up, thousands have died over last decade from the puberty blockers, and vaping stories every day with 10 deaths from vaping. Where is the media? Sick.

Edit History

2019-06-Tu 08:06:20 pm

If you seen what these drugs have done you would be shocked. A total cover up thousands have died over last decade from the puberty blockers, and vaping stories every day with 10 deaths from vaping. Where is the media? Sick.

Very sad. Doctor experimenting on her own son.

Transexualism as a movement needs to end. It's a decadent destructive fallacy.

We need an Underground Maleroad for these kids

Hell no! I would go to prison for defying every order from that judge before I would cave to this idiocy. If I could get away with taking my boys and going underground I would.

THIS IS AN EVENT THAT WILL HAVE LONG LASTING EFFECTS ON THE DIRECTION OF OUR COUNTRY. WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS? SOMETHING MUST BE DONE BECAUSE THIS IS THE PROVERBIAL FIRST DOMINO!!

Someone must step in!

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...