Democrats are outraged about Trump comparing impeachment to lynching, but Nadler in 1998 accused Republicans of "running a lynch mob."
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/22/flashback-jerry-nadler-in-1998-accused-republicans-of-running-a-lynch-mob-against-bill-clinton/

HA HA!

Sic 'em, POTUS Trump! Bury them under heaping piles of their own words and actions.

Democrats believe that they and they alone understand the English language. Only democrats can use words like lynch. This sniveling little California punk Kevin McCarthy the minority leader, this little shit thought it was his duty to proclaim that lynching wouldn't be the language he'd use. What a fucking surrender monkey. Republicans are terrified of the press. They're like the French when they get invaded. Do republicans who cave like Keven McCarthy, know how much we despise them for their cowardice? I guess not, he's too worried how the press is going to roast him. Quisling. So now lynching is one of those words we can't say either? What, only black people got lynched? Fuck these clowns. I'm going to vote for Trump twice on election day.

Nadler was quite a studly alpha male back in the day.

Naddy is the embodiment of Democrat corruption. . . Fat and bloated corruption...

Nadlers been the poster child of a conman in congress.. why anyone voted this shitbag in over and over tells you how bad voter fraud is and the communist have there hands in the vote corruption ballot box continously

That was okay though, Democrats have always run the Lynch Mobs, so apparently they're the only ones allowed to use the term...

I feel lynched every day by the democrats!

Crazy how too much degeneracy and DC globalist shilling turns you into a munchkin! Younger Nadler is like a caricature of Nadler today! lol!

I cant believe that fat fuck is still living, he looks like he is only half a twinkie away from a heart attack!

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...