A top diplomat told impeachment investigators the Trump administration "conditioned” U.S. aid to Ukraine on an investigation into Joe Biden.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/22/diplomat-claims-trump-wanted-ukraine-aid-held-until-zelensky-announced-biden-investigation/

If a President has the authority to withhold funding than how can it be illegal to do so?

Time to boot this deep state POS right out of the administration.

New Knowledge really has their troll army working overtime. Hope they're all arrested along with the crowdstrke clowns.

So? Personally I and 62,979,635 other voters, wanted aid to Ukraine held back until the depths of Democrat depravity could be determined, or at least until they turned over the DNC server to a team of forensic analysts.

Hearsay not evidence. It's an opinion where is the written record or other tangible evidence.

The question here is why an investigation into Barisma Holdings in the fucking Ukraine is considered "THE BIDEN INVESTIGATION" by mainstream media in the first fucking place.

It's a foreign fucking corporation, not Joe Biden's fucking tax returns.

#Dicks

The thing I find funny is while they are trying to impeach Trump over using aid money to make Ukraine do something, Biden actually did this and bragged about it and some of the Democratic presidential hopefuls have said the would use aid payments to try to change how Israel does things. In typical democrat fashion things are only a problem when they aren't the ones doing them and if it weren't for double standards the left wouldn't have any.

Another lie. Are these cia “witnesses” being put under oath? I guess that wouldn’t really matter anyway. Doesn’t matter if they are lying as long as they can smear President Trump.

Trump can fucking do as he likes.

Biden is obviously guilty as sin, the actions of his son Hunter only highlight just how corrupt Biden is.

Dissenter
connecting...