Several 2020 candidates reacted to Elijah Cummings' death, describing him as a "giant" in the House" who was "everything right about America."
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/17/2020-candidates-on-elijah-cummings-he-was-everything-right-about-america/

They think that because they hate America.

If you love America, then Cummings was everything that is WRONG with America.

No. He was everything wrong about America. He was a race-baiting TRAITOR. He is responsible in part for the DEVASTATION that is Baltimore. He is what is ruining our cities, our society, our country.

Good fucking riddance to Elijah Cummings. Hopefully the damage he inflicts on this country ends with his life.

The left once again show just how out of touch with reality they are.

“everything right about America.” ? He was a traitor to the US, and a crook for crying out loud! The #StupidDonkeyClub is in rare form today.

America will get better with him dead and gone. Much like it has without John Warmonger McCain alive.

Edit History

2019-48-Th 10:48:22 pm

Delusional Democrat Fucks.

Cummings was a turd that should have been flushed decades ago, before his rape and pillage of Baltimorgue

When he was elected into office 40 years ago, Baltimore was a nice City...thanks to his leadership...Baltimore is now a shithole...I would say Baltimore should be celebrating

Cummings was a piece of shit I'm glad that fuck is dead. Ah, that felt really good. Ain't free speech grand?

This guy was a race-baiting, dishonest piece of shit. Yep, I said it.

Dissenter
connecting...