George W. Bush, who led the United States into war, attacked Trump, saying U.S. intervention is necessary "for the sake of peace."
50 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/16/report-george-w-bush-trumps-isolationist-america-is-dangerous-for-global-peace/

How did going into Iraq under false pretenses (Saddam was involved in 911, Iraq had WMDs) work out for global peace? πŸ€”

W has no sense and no shame!

Bush was the greatest threat to peace of his time.

We must keep spreading the gift of "democracy" around the world in perpetuity.

This freaking choad left the GOP a shambles.

can you say GLOBALIST

I spat my water out because I laughed so hard.

What's George Bush know about peace?

Trump has exposed all of these fools. MAGA Country.

I distinctly remembering W saying in his first campaign it was no longer the role of the US to go to foreign lands and nation build. But 9/11 happened and the Bush administration flipped to the extreme, not only did they attempt to nation build, but they tried to convert the entire primitive culture of the Middle East into a humanist and democracy loving culture. Utter fracking madness. And the result? The destruction of Europe and Western Civilization as the removal of dictators popped the boil and the pus flooded into Europe. Bush is right up there with Merkel as the destroyers of worlds.

The 2nd worst POTUS in US history, which led directly to the WORST POTUS in US history is criticizing the BEST POTUS in US history (since JFK at least) because there's not enough dead bodies for his evil heart to be satisfied.

To everyone out there, I apologize. I voted for this P.O.S. Sure, Gore and Kerry weren't any better, but I'm still sorry.

Dissenter
connecting...