Lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret featured a transgender model in the windows of its stores in New York City and London on Friday.
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/15/victorias-secret-features-transgender-model-in-nyc-and-london-store-windows/

What is it with everyones perverted obsession with degenerates? Do you really think this crap sells? #Pathetic

There's no such thing as 'transgender' only the mentally ill and mutilated...

Maybe he will make the cover of GQ, as part of their "new masculinity" subversion campaign.

Edit History

2019-54-Tu 03:54:04 pm

Maybe it will make the cover of GQ, as part of their "new masculinity" subversion campaign.

A cunning plan to break the association in public consciousness between "Victoria's Secret" and "Epstein" just might work!!!

Completely disgusting.

WTF, this is like Al Bundy's carpool with Victoria's secret models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OvOwuHfkPI

7 years ago I lived in Indiana. There was a Victoria's Secret along a school bus route and a bunch of mothers protested their store front display because of it. I left the state disgusted with the conservative nonsense I had put up with over the years, and moved to ... SEATTLE! For the freedom of choice offered by the liberal mindset.

6 years later I moved to Texas because liberals turn out to be FUCKING NUTS!! And I can see myself protesting the tranny in the window.

In 7 years the world has made conservatives seem like a normal frame of mind. FUCK YOU LIBTARDS!!

Edit History

2019-34-Tu 07:34:11 pm

7 years ago I lived in Indiana. There was a Victoria's Secret along a school bus route and a bunch of mothers protested their store front display because of it. I left the state disgusted with the conservative nonsense I had put up with over the years, and moved to ... SEATTLE! For the freedom of choice offered by the liberal mindset.

6 years later I moved because liberals turn out to be FUCKING NUTS!! And I can see myself protesting the tranny in the window.

In 7 years the world has made conservatives seem like a normal frame of mind. FUCK YOU LIBTARDS!!

Where is that jew demon Les Wexner? How come jew terrorists walk free?

No self respecting women shop at VC anymore

I mean, displaying women in their underwear is sexist, but if you include a transwoman in it it becomes "stunning and brave".

Dissenter
connecting...