The New York Post said Fox News had "mispresented" a poll which suggested a majority of Americans supported impeachment of Trump.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/13/new-york-post-fox-news-misrepresented-impeachment-poll/

Told ya'.

You can't believe ANYTHING. It's all lies.

Trump is popular.

This poll is BS.

The only people that want Trump out are the same losers that wore pussyhats and sucked their thumbs in protest because Trump won.

Fox's poll was BS and everyone knows it.

Paul Ryan is on the board at Fox Corp. Tells you which way things are going there.

Did anyone buy that shit?

I barely take not of the outrage of the week against Trump.

It's all propaganda.

I personally don't know of anyone supporting impeachment, even the few lefturds I know.

TALK ABOUT A BITCH SLAP!

MAYBE The Compost is seeing the WRITING on the Wall!

Breitbart writes about New York Post, who writes about Fox News. ALL OF YOU ARE SHIT!

We all called BS on that poll the moment it ran as a headliner. Didn't we? Gab, before it's news.

Gotta love the NYPost - keeping everyone one their toes guessing which side they'll hit next.

No poll of "all Americans" is relevant because it includes people who aren't actually Americans.

A citizen is not necessarily an American. And if you do a poll of all citizens, how is that relevant either? Who cares what paper Americans think?

Edit History

2019-35-Su 08:35:18 pm

No poll of "all Americans" is relevant because it includes people who aren't actually Americans.

A citizen is not necessarily an American.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...