Mark S. Zaid, the activist attorney representing the so-called whistleblower at the center of the impeachment movement targeting President Donald Trump, advocated for Robert S. Mueller III to become an anti-Trump whistleblower. | Politics
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/12/whistleblower-attorney-devised-scheme-for-mueller-to-disclose-classified-info/

Zaid is a first class toady of the Establishment. What a tool.

I think Americans need to meet up with Congress when they return to DC. Right now they seem to be in hiding.

This so called "lawyer" is up to his eyeballs in this hoax. He needs to be investigated thoroughly!

Sedition bordering on treason

Its all a leftist communist scam fat ass nadler Schiffforbrains mark warner belilagosi count Dracula chuck Schumer should be arrested in an attempt to committ treacherous acts to undermine a duly elected PRESIDENT

Edit History

2019-40-Su 02:40:43 am

Its all a leftist communist scam fat ass nadler Schiffforbrains mark warner belilagosi count Dracula chuck Schumer should be arrested in an attempt to committe treacherous acts to undermine a duly elected PRESIDENT

Shall we all go to the Capitol with pitchforks and shovels :)? You know what I wanna do. Oh, yes, and please somebody, anyone, besides me, don't for get the ropes. Also, what type of name is Zaid? It sounds like the name of a filthy piece of shit muslim. No one should hate muslims as I do. It's just unreasonable.

Edit History

2019-34-Su 03:34:19 am

Shall we all go to the Capitol with pitchforks and shovels :)? You know what I wanna do. Oh, yes, and please somebody, anyone, besides me, don't for get the ropes.

Dissenter
connecting...