Hillary Clinton accused President Trump of seeking the assistance of a foreign government to win a presidential election for a second time.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/20/hillary-clinton-trump-asked-foreign-power-help-him-win-election-again/

If anyone believes a single word out of the mouth of this psychotic bitch, I really cannot help them.

Thank God it wasn't her turn.

Nothing wrong with investigating the foreign dealings of a convicted drunk driver / crack user.

She seems vaguely familiar was she in those Life alert commercials "help, I lost an election and I can't give it up!"?

Clinton eats babies

Biden fucking BRAGGED about using his position to intimidate foreign governments to make his son rich.

NOT investigating it is irresponsible.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC still think that they can gaslight the entire country because they own the means of ideological production.

They are the fucking criminals. Lock them the fuck up.

Give it up, you old bag of puss and bones. You are a two time loser..........please run again, I would love to see you humiliated once more! You should be rotting in jail, not living a life of luxury and privilege!

I thought she already established that was okay, ESPECIALLY in the case of Ukraine!

Would you be surprised if she has access to classified information?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/hillary_sucks_ass

Hey Hillary! How do you like never being President?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...