Senator Mike Lee's green card giveaway for the nation's biggest tech corporations has been at least temporarily blocked in the U.S. Senate.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/19/sen-mike-lees-green-card-giveaway-for-big-tech-blocked-in-senate-for-now/

Ever hear the phrase "America First"? get to know, and start living and legislating by it. Stop letting people buy your vote. You are corrupt.

[At stake is a massive giveaway for employment-based green cards for Big Tech — including those who have contributed directly to Lee, like Google, Alphabet Inc., and Amazon.

In this election cycle, Lee has raked in more than $33,000 from the Microsoft Corporation, about $18,400 from Google, $12,500 from Jeff Bezos’ Amazon, $12,000 from the Oracle Corporation, $11,000 from Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook, and nearly $11,000 from the Koch-owned Koch Agronomic Services.]

Why isn't Trump shutting this nonsense down? This is effecting the middle class and there is total radio silence from pro-American elected officials. They are obviously being paid to keep quiet, this is how our country is sold once again, to another corporation!!

Mike Lee is a RINO.

It's almost as if unlimited immigration only benefits large corporations.

Mike Lee showed such promise with the epic meme trolling on AOC's green new deal. Why does he have to go and fuck things up with this move?

Edit History

2019-28-Th 11:28:30 pm

Mike Lee showed such promise with the epic meme trolling on AOCs green new deal. Why does he have to go and fuck things up with this move?

Once a strict constitutionalist, Lee has become one of the biggest sell outs in the Senate. He deserves and great primary challenger, as does the other Utah traitor, Willie Mittens.

Great news!!

Fuck Lee, ppl said he was conservative, he's garbage

YES!

I called my Senator up this morning to ask him to not vote for this! I'm glad I did.

Dunno if it meant anything, but at least I put the call in!

Deport all illegals (after execution for those guilty of capital crimes like rape).

Work visas hurt U.S. citizen workers.

#BuildTheWall #DeportThemAll #EndImmigration

Sucks about Lee.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...