NBC News is prompting Americans to confess their climate change transgressions as part of a project titled "Climate Confessions."
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/19/nbc-prompts-americans-confess-climate-change-offenses/

i have sinned. I just farted a bunch of times after eating a cow and I don't care.

I hereby confess to not giving a FUCK about what these little pussy punks and Greta the retard thinks. I will drive what I want, when I want and eat whatever I feel like.

Eat shit tree huggers!

I always do my part...tonight I'm burning some old inner tubes and Styrofoam just to make sure the ozone is right.

If the leftist retards are against something, then I'm pretty much for it!

I am a sinner. I do all those things.

Now let's get back to Abortion.

Think I'll hop in the Escalade and go stomp on the gas for a few hours.

How is this not a religion?

Only if NBC confesses that they’re evil deep state whores paid by scrotum-faced Soros and lie unceasingly to the American public. I’m waiting... Hello?

Retards who get other retards to do something showing what retards they are. As I said; Retards....

If "climate change" is actually a crisis, where is the research? Where are the meteorologists? Why am I listening to lectures from autistic children and the screams of protesters? If it's a "proven fact", where's the proof? And I don't mean some UN study to back-up the UN climate change agenda.

These are the same idiots who scream racism if you wipe your butt with white paper, I will not listen to a word they say. They are emotional fools, incapable of critical thought. They're not reliable sources.

Edit History

2019-17-Fr 12:17:49 am

If "climate change" is actually a crisis, where is the research? Where are the meteorologists? Why am I listening to lectures from autistic children and the screams of protesters? If it's a "proven fact", where's the proof?

2019-18-Fr 12:18:33 am

If "climate change" is actually a crisis, where is the research? Where are the meteorologists? Why am I listening to lectures from autistic children and the screams of protesters? If it's a "proven fact", where's the proof?

These are the same idiots who scream racism if you wipe your butt with white paper, I do not listen to a word they say. They are emotional fools, not reliable sources.

2019-15-Fr 01:15:19 am

These are the same idiots who scream racism if you wipe your butt with white paper, I will not listen to a word they say. They are emotional fools, incapable of critical thought, not reliable sources.

2019-44-Fr 04:44:15 pm

These are the same idiots who scream racism if you wipe your butt with white paper, I will not listen to a word they say. They are emotional fools, incapable of critical thought. They're not reliable sources.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...