President Donald Trump reacted to Robert "Beto" O'Rourke's gun confiscation talk by suggesting "Dummy Beto" sank any chances for gun control legislation.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/19/donald-trump-dummy-beto-sank-gun-control-chances/

Actually Mr Trump, the founders of America sank “gun control” legislation by including the phrase SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED in the 2nd Amendment

This gives Trump cover for backing away from gun control. Let's hope nothing gets signed.

'Dummy Beto' LOL

I love his pet names for these dipshits. "Dummy Beto" LMAO

Yep, it was a series of chess moves by the master. Trump had no intention of signing any gun control bill, he just wanted to see how far the Democrats would go. They did not disappoint.

Ha! Great move. #GEOTUS gets to do nothing and blame it on Francis. Excellent!.

Edit History

2019-42-Fr 11:42:16 am

Ha! Great move. #GEOTUS gets to do nothing and blame it on Francis. Excellent move.

I love Trump.

He floats the idea he might go all-in for Leftist lunacy, let's it linger a while, and then he points at something a Democrat says or does that's only tangentially related and says, "Nope. You guys screwed the pooch!"

And Democrat NPC brains go into a cycle of crash-and-reboot over it.

Thank you...

Beta Culk!!

GAH! WE DON'T NEED OR WANT MORE GUN CONTROL. We need communist control. We need cultural Marxist control. End the Marxism, end the (RARE) mass shootings because nuclear families will be a thing again and young men will have FATHERS again instead of selfish slutwhore mothers.

I love it when everyone starts to doubt Trump... and the opposing team throws him a touchback while everyone is arguing!

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...