The Senate will vote Thursday on a bill to encourage Indians to take U.S. college graduate's jobs at low wages from young American graduates.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/18/gop-senate-plans-vote-to-outsource-college-graduate-america/

I see that is why San Francisco has been terra formed to make indians feel at home.

"Lobbyists for the Silicon Valley and New York investors say the bill is a matter of fairness to 300,000 Indian visa workers who are waiting in line to get green cards"

WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT FAIRNESS TO FOREIGNERS. Fuck you

If you have to be surrounded by foreigners you might as well just go live in a much cheaper country and retire to get the same effect without being raped of your cash by taxes meant to go to your replacements

First, NO to this bill. Second, force a record of each vote instead of this 'by consent' BS. Show us where you stand on selling out US jobs from USA Citizens, destroying their and our country's futures. Wonder why student loan debt is so high?

[Utah GOP Sen. Mike Lee will ask the Senate on Thursday to approve his Indian outsourcing bill via “Unanimous Consent.” If no Senator objects, the radical bill will be considered to have passed the Senate.

GOP Majority Sen. Mitch McConnell has the power to block the unanimous consent vote, as does any single Democratic or GOP Senator.]

The Evil Republican Chamber of Commece RINOs are at it again.

#news further proof the republicants can't be trusted. it looks like the republicants are bound and determined to not just snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but insure they get whats coming to them in the next election, retired from politics. if Trump signs this I will not vote for him.. that is a fact. It is this kind of shit that I give pause to voting for any publican...

MAGA! Now THAT'S definitely MAGA. Or something. Duh FUQUE?

Screw the Outlanders, native born comes first.

We need more Indian mini-marts and cheap hotels.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...