Ben & Jerry's consumers want their ice cream garnished with a dollop of sympathy for illegal migrants, claims CEO Matthew McCarthy.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/17/ben-jerrys-ceo-touts-dignity-for-illegal-immigrants/

Why don't they just move their manufacturing to Mexico? Then Mexicans could have jobs without having to get raped and blackmailed by coyotes. I guess that wouldn't drive American wages down enough...

These assholes are free to leave, right along with the other globalist assholes!

I wouldn't buy ice cream that could be full of muzroid fecal matter.

Two Liberal Faggots that do not MAGA!

I will give the illegal aliens the same amount of dignity that Ben & Jerry's CEO gives to President Trump.

Screw dignity - show them the money.

Ben & Jerry's are two jewish homosexuals.

These 2 shit bag leftist communists need the but end of there cones stuck where the sun doesn't shine BOYCOTT BEN AND FAIRYS!!!

SURE....THEY WANT CHEAP Mexican LABOR CAMPS...you better hope they wear masks and rubber gloves!

Seems Ben or Jerry needs a feminine napkin for that sauce on his upper lip...need a ILLEGAL Mexican to wipe those lips 2 Ben?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...