Federal prosecutors in Manhattan have subpoenaed Trump's accounting firm, demanding eight years of personal and corporate tax returns.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/16/manhattan-district-attorney-subpoenas-trumps-accounting-firm-for-personal-corporate-tax-returns/

“According to the Times, the state prosecutors are examining whether the company falsely accounted for a $130,000 reimbursement to adult film actress Stormy Daniels as a legal expense, since filing a false business record can be a crime in New York if made to commit or conceal another crime.”

• Having an affair, isn’t a crime. Subhuman libtards should’ve learned that by now from the Clintons.

More harassment by twisted, unhinged, libtards who can't accept the last election results, and are going to become unglued, when the next election is over. These "people" are really suffering the effects of TDS. They need some serious help. I hear that fentanyl in large doses is just the thing to battle this demon.

Trump should tell them to FUCK OFF. There is NOTHING a bunch of faggot NY state pussies can do to POTUS.

For what purpose? How can this be legal? I'd sure like to see 8 years of tax returns from some of these Democrats.

Edit History

2019-18-Mo 11:18:21 pm

For what purpose? How can this be legal?

Another attack on the president.

You dipshits think his tax records aren't cleaner than the Pope's altar boy's asshole? My nigga got hit with a FISA warrant. You think there's anything remotely interesting about his taxes? I'm so sick of this shit. Why did no one do this bullshit to Obama when he implemented legitimate dogshit policy and never once put Americans first.

Hey, this just in. We're here live at the scene where a city run so poorly and corruptly, that if you're rich enough, you get sued into keeping property there so you can be taxed is looking into tax records. Go fuck yourselves.

Edit History

2019-24-Tu 12:24:19 am

You dipshits think his tax records aren't cleaner than the Pope's altar boy's asshole? My nigga got hit with a FISA warrant. You think there's anything remotely interesting about his taxes? I'm so sick of this shit. Why did no one do this bullshit to Obama when he implemented legitimate dogshit policy and never once put Americans first.

2019-24-Tu 12:24:35 am

Hey, this just in here. We're here live at the scene where a city run so poorly and corruptly, you get sued into keeping property there so you can be taxed is looking into tax records. Go fuck yourselves.

2019-25-Tu 12:25:33 am

Hey, this just in. We're here live at the scene where a city run so poorly and corruptly, you get sued into keeping property there so you can be taxed is looking into tax records. Go fuck yourselves.

On what grounds?

This is easy. Do what the dems do, say, Fuck you.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...