Democrat senators pushing gun control worry presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke torpedoed any chance of passage due to his call for firearm confiscation.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/09/14/democrat-senators-fear-beto-orourke-torpedoed-gun-control-with-confiscation-push/

It just occurred to me that I had never heard of any guys named "Beto" despite living in southern California most of my life.

So, Robert Francis O'Rourke picked up the Beto nickname as part of his family's schemes to garner more power in Texas. But, why not give him a familiar Hispanic nickname like "Carlos", "Miguel", or "Jesus"? Could "Beto" be a dog-whistle or sorts - Hispanics recognize it as a Hispanic name, while it is less commonly recognized by non-Hispanics like me? So, Robert Francis can hang with the Hispanics without being shunned by some of the regressive big money types?

Is the name "Beto" essentially a cowardly, half-assed attempt at Hispanic acceptance?

"Gun Control" is a euphemism for people control. Create more responsible armed citizens that carry and know how to use their weapons proficiently and responsibly and you'll see less crime.

EPIC DOUCHEBAG BETA #OROURKE FAILS TO THREATEN TO TAKE GUNS FROM VIOLENT NEGROES IN THE SLUMS

The slums are where anyone will find "gun problem" in the USA — with crime-pulling negroes.

Bobby O'Rourke is a filthy panderer.

#USA #crime #POTUS2020 #MAGA #Trump2020

I didn't need to hear anyone like O'Rourke say this to know the dems want total gun control, not just AR-15s!

I'm in a nation with Gun Control measures and registration. Once the guns were registered the government increased the restrictions over time. Uneleceted and unaccountable government employees make arbitrary decisions imposing further restrictions (for instance we can't import the Troy Defense Pump Action Rifle because it "looks" like an AR-15. No joke. That's the reason as pump action rifles aren't restricted).

Registration is the first step. Also DON'T allow grandfathering. The "Well, as long as I keep my gun. Fuck everyone else" isn't how free men talk. Free men care about other peoples freedom as well

the first honest thing this imbecile has said.

White faggot who wants to be mexican so bad he calls himself beto. News flash faggot, we know you’re white and not even POC like you. We know you’re using us for your own agenda shit stain.

Keep it up Beta Cuck Boy; we are behind you 100%........Make The Demonrat Party Disappear........MTDPD :):):)

His National STIFLE Association membership expired?

See also: http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8456

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...