Sen. Kamala Harris's campaign reportedly brought in dozens of cheering supporters to enthusiastically react to her DNC speech.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/08/24/report-kamala-harris-campaign-brought-in-crowd-to-boost-cheering-during-her-dnc-speech/

I honestly believe that Harris is the most evil, duplicitous, and insidious of all demonrat scum running for POTUS. This woman is absolutely vile. She cannot be allowed to gain anymore power under any circumstances! There are a lot of bad actors in the line up, but this one I fear most. She will do ANYTHING to acquire more power.

I don't know why she'd need a laugh track, she's funny as hell. Running for President, "Come on Man". Now that's Hi-Larious! With knee-pads in the house, we'd have to put warning labels up for the interns.

phew!,,, please replace that photo with a picture with her mouth closed! it smells like golden showers, stds and old fart semen! eeeww!!....

This leathery hag needs all the help she can get. She's a shit-knuckle brown Hillary.

What a cunt. I can smell it from here.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...