Ocasio-Cortez ranted about the Electoral College and accused the GOP of being "scared" of a popular vote because "they know they aren’t the majority."
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/08/24/ocasio-cortez-returns-to-twitter-to-slam-electoral-college-gop-scared-of-popular-vote/

Well no. Americans just don’t want New York City, la, and San Francisco determining the president every 4 years. We actually prefer everyone get a say.

When she looses her next election (and she will) she will cry racism and voter disfranchisement of some sort like the big black woman in Alabama.

Ya we aren't the majority, because the "majority" are a bunch of brain dead losers!

I wonder sometimes if AOC is actually a GOP plant. Can she really be so dumb that she doesn't understand federalism, or the the reason our Founding Father created a constitutional, federal republic because they abhorred mob rule?

If you still believe today's university degrees are worth something, AOC should thoroughly disabuse you of that notion.

The idea of her returning to Twitter is “Scary” enough

If Dems were not scared of popular vote, they would NOT be for open borders, amnesty, allowing felons to vote, and no photo ID to vote!

Hey moron Cortez - ooooh you are a scaredy cat is not a political argument! I guess it must have worked well for you in the first grade. The electoral college simply levels the less populated states with the more populated states so there is not an imbalance that puts them at the mercy of the populated states when it comes to national policy.I don't know if it could be said any simpler! That is why we are a Constitutional Republic and NOT a democracy you ignorant, waste of time!! Democracy is majority rule! A Constitution Republic is rule of law! !!Progressive propaganda over more than one hundred years is why many citizens think America is a democracy! Any representative that is as ignorant of our government structure as you is dangerous and should be removed from congress !!!!

Dissenter
connecting...