Violent Antifa protests are breaking out in Portland following the “End of Domestic Terrorism” event taking place in the city.
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/08/17/anarchy-and-chaos-violent-antifa-protests-break-out-in-portland/

Antifa = Bolsheviks.

This is inaccurate.

Violent Antifas roaming the streets and fucking with people is the normal state of affairs in Portland.

A few Proud Boys walking into that situation is going to result in "anarchy and chaos."

So what we really need is a DIVISION of proud boys to go in there and straighten this shit out.

“‘Anarchy and Chaos’: Violent Antifa Protests Break Out in Portland”

• And the subhuman, fascist libtard filth want to disarm the Citizens.

Portland and Oregon asked for it...they suppress the blue and cops are quitting there and need to vote a no confidence in there leftist communist government

But yeah, Portland is the epicenter of "far right activity," right fake news outlets?

If the police in Portland do not start reining in this crap, I dread what is going to happen next! I mean if police will not protect the people they're charged with protecting, don't be surprised when some of those people being impacted turn to violence.

I saw the Antifa terrorists wielding assault hammers, Better ban them.

The FBI reports that more people are killed each year using blunt objects or “personal weapons” (fists, hands or feet) than are killed using rifles. Rifles are used in a small fraction of gun homicides.

Let's see how many of the Rabid Radical Left now stand up and stand against this antifa BS. Every Dem candidate must denounce this anarchy fascism and violence by these paid-for rioters.

Declare antifa a terrorist group and approach with extreme prejudice.

If the police can’t protect peaceful Patriots from assaults with lethal weapons and chemicals, then the Patriots have every right to protect themselves with lethal force. It’s called self defense.

It would be interesting to see them venture to where I lived in the mountains of Oregon out Upper Applegate Rd. past Medford, they would find out the meaning of "Applegate Justice". Over the years a few bodies have been found floating downstream in Medford.

This is a Sorros thing. He has sponsored groups like this in many countries. Hey Satan is it not about time you collect this cunt's soul. Or are you afraid he is going to pull the same shit down there? And I don't mean Australia.

Edit History

2019-14-Su 04:14:15 am

This is a Sorros thing. He has sponsored groups like this in many countries. Hey Satan it is not about time you collect this cunt's soul. Or are you afraid he is going to pull the same shit down there? And I don't mean Australia.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...