A group of open borders activists threatened employees of an ICE contractor the day before a shooting at the contractor's offices in Texas. 
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/08/13/exclusive-watch-leftists-threaten-before-shooting-at-ice-facility-we-know-where-all-your-children-live/

We'll have to issue more powers to ICE et al, so that they can shoot first and ask questions later!

I remember being lectured by lefties because I wasn't "tolerant" like they were.

Of course they also lectured me for being homophobic and racist and Islamophobic and misogynistic and a toxic white male, but now they've moved from lecturing and demanding to a threatening our society with violence.

This needs to stop. Now.

Edit History

2019-36-We 12:36:21 am

I remember being lectured by lefties because I wasn't "tolerant" like they were.

Of course they also lectured me for being homophobic and racist and Islamophobic and misogynistic and a toxic white male.

They've moved from lecturing and demanding to a threatening our safety. This needs to stop. Now.

2019-36-We 12:36:37 am

Of course they also lectured me for being homophobic and racist and Islamophobic and misogynistic and a toxic white male, but now they've moved from lecturing and demanding to a threatening our society with violence. This needs to stop. Now.

Free helicopter rides!

Leftists can't shoot.

Fucking faggots.

Arrest them or sooner that later the people will begin to shoot back. These assholes will get what they deserve one way or the other.

"We know where you sleep!" I think that could be construed as a threat...

ICE needs to do there job..that's enforcing federal laws if the leftist ranters get in the way...get the cattle train out load em up for there new basement in prison end of discussion

“We’re not actually joking,”

Please, i really want you to go to someones house and act like a thundercunt, hopefully you will catch some bullets for your effort.

If the leftist Antifa Marxist cohorts are found bludgeoned beyond recognition I hope law enforcement devotes very little to no effort at apprehending the patriots who committed those deeds.

Leftists Threaten Contractor, children, and their pets in Florida; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

Time for eye for an eye. When leftists threaten or assault the child or pet of an Ice agent or contractor, that leftist needs to taste street justice, then handed over to police for processing. Zero tolerance.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...