While Bill Gates remains the most admired man, the former First Lady has usurped Angelina Jolie's place as the world's favorite woman.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/07/19/yougov-poll-michelle-obama-most-admired-woman-world/

Yep, another win for the patriarchy. The most “admired woman in the world” is a dude.

Don't you have to first be a woman to win that poll? Michelle Obama has a desire to rule the world like Obama does. Just another FAKE POLL. Did this poll also predict Hillary would win in a landslide in 2016?

Michael Obama is a man, man. Once you see the bulge you can't unsee it. Also those guns are unnatural on a woman

I admire "her" man hands.

I admire "her" shoulders.

The idiot left just loves giving themselves awards so they know how "special" they are.

Edit History

2019-30-Sa 05:30:01 pm

The idiot left just loves giving themselves awards to honor how "special" they are.

Better look again ...that's a transvestite Name is Michael when does the left quit with there BS?

Edit History

2019-40-Su 12:40:23 pm

Better look again ...that's a transvestite Name is Michelle when does the left quit with there BS?

I never trust polls or surveys ~ President Hillary Clinton

Translation: Please Save Us Michelle from the Orange Bad Man and Run for POTUS.😒

This poll had to be taken in Chicago... 'cause she wouldn't be in the top 10,000 where I come from...

Dissenter
connecting...