Lori Lightfoot said she's moving to bar ICE from accessing its police databases amid reports of potential raids in major U.S. cities.
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/07/12/chicago-mayor-bans-ice-from-accessing-police-databases-before-raids/

Obstructing justice right there! Press charges!

Does this MENTAL MIDGET think Government can't gain access?

There is a warrant for these criminals!

With so called Americans like this who needs enemies! Added to the list of treasonous morons! You will hang soon!

let her do it and throw her in prison for obstructing officers in the course of their duty

It doesn't matter, really. From the article: "In a statement to the Chicago Tribune, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said the city’s Citizen and Law Enforcement Analysis and Reporting (CLEAR) database will not be available to ICE officials, though several federal government agencies will still have access."

From the WH press conference on the census citizenship question: "Today, I will be issuing an executive order to put this very plan into effect immediately. I’m hereby ordering every department and agency in the federal government to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and non-citizens in our country. They must furnish all legally accessible records in their possession immediately."

So, ICE can get the info it needs from Commerce, who can get any information it needs from any other federal agency.

Chicago has been corrupt for as long as I can remember.

women and their vaginas need to be put back in the home and leave serious business to real straight white men.

another slave cunt that need a boot up its ass back to africa

Good luck with that Zippy maybe Santa Clause will have some goodies for you.

Edit History

2019-41-Fr 07:41:37 pm

Good luck with that Zippy maybe Santa Clause will some goodies for you.

Obstruction of justice?

Dissenter
connecting...