Uygur accused Owens of either being "pathetically stupid" or driven solely by money to "sell out black people."
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/06/15/cenk-uygur-i-dont-know-if-candace-owens-is-pathetically-stupid-or-just-money-hungry/

I know that in Cenk Uygur's case, it's not 'or', it's 'and'.

Chunk Ogre should challenge Owens to a debate if he thinks she is dim.

I'm not even sure anymore if Cornell West is black. He might just be a white guy completely full of shit.

'...when somebody tries to actually help the African-American community you say, ‘Oh, that’s when things started to go down, down, down.’ I mean, it’s so perverse…'

Just a touch of irony here. Unlike the Obama years where the Black community was seeing record high unemployment, under Trump we are now seeing record low unemployment. And yet you leftists think the Obama years were the golden years for Blacks and with Trump you are being sent back to the Crow years. Go figure.

Edit History

2019-34-Su 09:34:33 pm

'...when somebody tries to actually help the African-American community you say, ‘Oh, that’s when things started to go down, down, down.’ I mean, it’s so perverse…'

Just a touch of irony here. Unlike the Obama years where the Black community was seeing record high employment, under Trump we are now seeing record low employment. And yet you leftists think the Obama years were the golden years for Blacks and with Trump you are being sent back to the Crow years. Go figure.

Candace Owens is a grifter. She knows all she has to do for money and a living is mouth moronic boomer platitudes and she'll be praised as "OUR WONDERFUL WOKE BLACK WOMAN!"

Identity politics is fine for the Jewish-dominated right, so long as it doesn't involve White people.

"Young Turk Uygur" is certainly an interesting headline, though.

Isn't Cenk still choking on all his false reporting for the last 10.5 years?

And thus why I refuse to watch a TYT video anymore. I saw one where they were on stage somewhere and a student asked about the Armenian Genocide and they shut it all down. As in they would not address the question. Fuck the Young Turks!
PS: I think Ana is pretty hot though.......

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...