Rep. Norma Torres spoke on the House floor Wednesday and called her pro-life colleagues "sex-starved males" who should not speak on abortion.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/06/12/democrat-lawmaker-sick-sex-starved-males-talking-abortion/

I'm sick of fugly beanerettes with dry-gulch vags opening their pie-holes about anything.

I wouldn't let this whore love me long time, even if she suckee suckee.

Men are expected to pay for child support but otherwise they have no say in the child's welfare. Typical SJW hypocrisy.

These elected females are unreasonable to the point now, any communication of reason is not possible. If they are not careful they will push us into a shooting war. Lets see how equal the genders are at that point.

Edit History

2019-57-Th 02:57:14 pm

These elected females are unreasonable to the point now, any communication of reason is not possible. If they are not carefully they will push us into a shooting war. Lets see how equal the genders are at that point.

You know they have lost the argument when they start insulting their opponents. It means that they just want to drown out the opposition with meaningless noise.

Someone tell her that these "sex-starved males" don't represent themselves, but the men and women in their districts.

Most pro-lifers are women.

Old, dried up mystery meat nag links not wanting baby death to being sex starved. Probably true, its usually whores that want to kill their kids.

Shut your pie-hole you man hatin' heifer...now go in the kitchen and fix me a sammich lol

Whaaaaaaat! Sex starved for Torres! Seriously, I don't think anyone is starving for sex with Torres! These democrats are completely out in the twilight zone! At some point you are going to have to pull your head out of ass and breathe!

And we men are sick of gold-digging cunts abusing their husbands in family law kangaroo courts and turning them into indentured slaves.

Dissenter
connecting...